All-new Echo Plus (2nd gen) – Premium sound with a built-in smart home hub-Black
1. Echo Plus has a new design and an improved sound. It comes with a built-in hub to easily setup and control your compatible smart home devices.
2. New premium speakers powered by Dolby, play 360° audio with crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
3. Echo Plus connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
4. Stream music from Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn – just ask for a song, artist, or genre. You can also use your voice to adjust equalizer settings. Just say, “Alexa, increase the bass”.
5. Set up your smart lights and plugs from Philips Hue and Anchor without a separate hub – just ask “Alexa, discover my devices”. Also control other compatible smart lights, plugs and remotes from Oakter, Syska, TP-Link, and more.
6. Call or message family and friends who have an Echo device or the Alexa App. Use announcements like a one-way intercom to broadcast messages to all your Echo devices.
7. Control Echo Plus hands-free – it can hear you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones, even in noisy environments or while playing music.
8. 15,000+ skills including ordering cab, food, jokes and games. Always getting smarter and adding new features.
Amazon Echo - Smart speaker with Alexa | Powered by Dolby – Black
1. Amazon Echo is a hands-free smart speaker that you control using your voice. It connects to Alexa – a cloud based voice service to play music, make calls, check weather and news, set alarms, control smart home devices, and much more.
2. Echo has powerful speakers that fill the room with immersive 360° omnidirectional audio, and deliver crisp vocals and dynamic bass response.
3. Just ask for a song, artist, or genre from your favourite music services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavn, and TuneIn. Using multi-room music, you can even play music across multiple Echo devices at the same time.
4. With seven microphones, beam-forming technology, and noise cancellation, Echo hears you from any direction-even in noisy environments or while playing music.
5. Call or message anyone hands-free who also has an Echo device or the Alexa App. Simply ask "Alexa, how do I set up calling?" to get started.
6. Controls lights, plugs, and more with compatible connected devices from Philips, Syska, TP-Link and Oakter.
7. Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new features and skills. Just ask Alexa to order food from Zomato, request a ride from Ola, book a carpenter from Urbanclap, and more.