What is cannabis oil? Cannabis oil is a concentrated, viscous substance derived from the cannabis plant. This oil has become very popular and has made a negative reputation in recent years due to the marijuana legalization movement in some countries.
Due to the presence of CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), cannabis oil provides many benefits that can be enjoyed by consumers. Cannabis oil is derived from cannabis resin, known as generic marijuana.
How to extract cannabis oil?
Cannabis oil is obtained through a solvent extraction process, resulting in about 3-5 grams of oil to about 30 grams of flower.
Use grain alcohol or isopropyl alcohol as a solvent, then squeeze the substance, resulting in cannabis oil. It is a complex and lengthy process, and in countries where cannabis is legal, there are many places where you can get quality cannabis oil.
How does cannabis oil work?
Cannabis oil has more health effects and is associated with various health problems, from migraines and stress to lack of appetite and sexual appetite. Cannabis oil has even been associated with reducing the risk of certain types of cancer as well as reducing pain, strengthening heart health and contributing to quality sleep.
There are several ways you can use cannabis oil, depending on the effect you want! Is hemp oil the same as cannabis oil? No, hemp oil is not the same as cannabis oil.
Hemp oil is derived from hemp, a different herb from which cannabis oil is derived. In addition, the chemical composition is also different. Cannabis oil has a higher THC concentration that has some effects, while hemp oil has more CBD. The two are similar, but they are used for different purposes.
How much cannabis oil is used to treat cancer?
In terms of cancer, the recommendation is three doses of cannabis oil daily, with a progressive increase to reach 1 gram of oil consumed. The complete treatment lasts for 90 days. It should be taken into account that cannabis oil is still illegal in many countries, but there are many studies on its medical application and many reliable sources provide guidance on the use of cannabis oil to treat the disease.
Fortunately in Romania, the use and even the production of this oil is legal and gives very good results in multiple diseases
Cannabis essential oil has important health benefits, including the ability to reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep quality, stimulate appetite, and optimize digestion, reduce pain, prevent certain types of cancer, strengthen heart health and protect the skin, among others.
The essential oil of cannabis is one of the less common essential oils because of the plant from which it is obtained. Although cannabis and hemp have been used for thousands of years as plants with spontaneous growth, the reputation of cannabis drugs in many parts of the world has complicated the relationship between cannabis and hemp oil consumers and authorities.
However, essential cannabis oil is a beneficial oil and is considered one of the most effective in relieving illness and disease. Essential cannabis oil is obtained by steam distillation of the flowers and leaves of the Cannabis plant. Essential cannabis oil is a highly volatile green liquid, and its components are very strong, including monoterpenes, sesquiterpene, and other organic active compounds.
Essential oil is mainly obtained and distributed in France and other European countries, but its export is limited by the legal implications associated with the plant from which it drives. In addition to the extensive medical applications of essential cannabis oil, it is also present in perfumes, soaps, and candles, as well as in some foods.
The oil is very strong, there are very small amounts for a lasting effect.
1. Anxiety and Stress: One of the most popular and popular uses of essential cannabis oil is the ability to relieve stress and anxiety. Natural compounds present in cannabis, including the famous THC, which leads to the cataloging of cannabis as a drug in many countries, contribute to releasing hormones of pleasure by relaxing the mind, reducing stress and inducing a sense of calm and relaxation.
2. Sleep problems: For those who suffer from insomnia, constant anxiety during the night or simply fail to enjoy a restful and profound sleep, cannabis oil does wonders. It relaxes the body and mind, reduces energy, which induces a decrease in heart rate and quieting of thoughts before bedtime.
3. Stimulates appetite: The increased appetite of people who use cannabis in other forms is well known. However, essential cannabis oil can regulate appetite and induce hunger, while stimulating the digestive system to function at a faster pace. This can be helpful for people recovering from a serious illness or accident.
4. Relieves pain: Cannabis essential oil acts to relieve pain and is recommended for people who suffer from inflammation, chronic pain, and even in emergencies. Because of this ability of cannabis oil, cancer patients resort to the cannabis plant, including essential oil, in situations where chemo or chemotherapy pains become unbearable.
5. Cancer prevention: Although there are still many controversies about this issue and there are still many studies in progress, more and more studies show that active ingredients in essential cannabis oil have cancer prevention effects and may even reduce tumor size, making oil of cannabis an ideal tool to combat cancer for patients suffering from this tragic illness.
6. Heart Health: Volatile essential oils of cannabis oil can also improve heart health by balancing negative oils in the body. Cannabis oil stimulates antioxidant processes, purifying excess cholesterol and maximizing the health of the cardiovascular system.
7. Skin protection: Strong compounds of essential cannabis oil are also used for skin protection, can be consumed internally or externally applied to achieve this important side effect. Cannabis oil stimulates skin exfoliation and accelerates its faster regeneration for healthy and bright skin. It is known to prevent wrinkles and signs of aging, protecting the skin from eczema and psoriasis.
8. Glaucoma: With regard to eye health, cannabis and essential cannabis oil has been associated with a reduction in glaucoma and the prevention of macular degeneration. Eye health is one of the main reasons why people turn to essential cannabis oil when they get older. Headaches and migraines: Cutaneous application of essential cannabis oil to the test or the peak intensity of migraine headaches or pain can effectively relieve pain. Many people ask for cannabis or cannabis formulations because of their potential to combat debilitating headaches.
Precautions: While it is obvious that essential cannabis oil is a beneficial remedy for many common ailments, it is, however, a chemical extracted from a plant with psychotropic properties. This is why extreme caution should be exercised when using oil as well as the amount used. A specialist should be consulted about combining essential oils with other treatments in progress before using it. In addition, the use of cannabis is forbidden in many countries, so the family doctor must be consulted beforehand.
9. Maintains the flexibility of cell membranes
Hemp oil provides the fatty acids needed to maintain the health and flexibility of cell membranes, while also having antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Numerous clinical trials show that essential fatty acids can provide good results in the treatment of many chronic and inflammatory allergic diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. Adjuvant for children Essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthy structure of cell membranes, especially nerve cells, vital to the myelin shield (which isolates nerve cells).
10. In children, Omega 3 and Omega 6 are extremely important for the healthy development of the brain and cognitive functions. Additionally, it is an adjunct treatment for hyperactivity, other behavioral problems. It brings a hormonal balance Being the only edible seed that has gamma-linolenic acid, hemp oil is beneficial in treating premenstrual symptoms and menopause if consumed in the long run.
In addition, the chlorophyll contained is rich in magnesium and extremely useful to the body. Omega 3 fatty acids also contribute to the production of prostaglandin 3 (PG3), anti-inflammatory substances that work like hormones. Hemp seed oil provides vital fatty acids in the long-term treatment of arthritic disorders (eg rheumatoid arthritis).
11. It has antitumor capabilities In addition to fatty acids in the ideal ratio, hemp oil contains other therapeutically valuable substances. Cannabinol has anti-epileptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects. Beta-sitosterol reduces cholesterol, is antiviral and antifungal, and tocopherol, which is also present in hemp oil, has proven antioxidant effects. Most tocopherols used in nutritional supplements with vitamin E are alpha-tocopherol.
Hemp oil also contains gamma-tocopherol, which has anti-cancer effects, especially in the case of colon tumors. Terpenes, also in the composition of hemp oil, have anti-inflammatory and cytoprotective effects. It reduces blood pressure Cardiovascular problems: hemp oil plays an important role in maintaining cardiovascular health.
The fact that Omega 3 oils reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels have been demonstrated in many studies. Omega 3 fatty acids are also effective in lowering blood pressure and lowering fibrillogenic levels, a key marker in atherosclerosis.